Biznes Lubelskie is an initiative of the administration of Lubelskie Region in Poland, aimed at supporting foreign companies interested in establishing their business in our region, as well as Polish companies expanding internationally.
Whether a company is relocating, expanding, or establishing new facilities, there are a multitude of complex internal and external factors impacting those decisions. Our one-stop shop applies a single-point-of-contact approach to providing all-encompassing business advisory services. A dedicated investment advisor (Investment Pilot) will:
• Define the investment project and main decision drivers
• Present comprehensive, reliable and up-to-date information on the economic potential of the region
• Share comprehensive, reliable and current information about investment incentives and related procedures
• Present profiled business information about the region and prepare investment site listings
• Facilitate companies throughout the investment process, i.e. from start to finish, often times including lobbying
in the best interest of companies, providing contacts to government agencies, etc.
• Identify local companies for joint ventures and introduce suppliers and other business support organisations
• Provide all-round support during investment visits, including transport, accommodation and facilities for B2B meetings
Our services are always free of charge, tailored to your business and confidentiality.
Marshal Office of Lubelskie Region
Department of Economy and International Cooperation
Trade and Investment Promotion Section
4 Artura Grottgera St
20-029 Lublin, Poland
T: +48 (0)81 537 16 21
Project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund within the framework of the “Economic Marketing of Lubelskie Voivodeship II” project, Regional Operational Programme of the Lubelskie Voivodeship 2014-2020